Wednesday 4 November 2009

We are grateful

This email was sent to me today:

Hello

As I've I sat at home watching the news over the last year or so, seeing our troops risking and losing their lives on a daily basis, I've felt more and more strongly that I wanted to express my thanks. When I looked for a website to post up a message there were only websites like this for US troops. So after twisting the arm of a lovely and brilliant web development agency called DataDial, there is now a new website where we can all go to express our thanks and support.

At a time when our forces are facing some of their greatest challenges in a generation, the least we can do is let them know how much we value and support them. I believe that there are many more people like me who would like to do this.

PLEASE CAN I ASK YOU TO

1. Click through now to the website and leave your message of thanks and support: www.wearegrateful.org.uk

2. Forward this email to all your friends, family and colleagues and ask them to visit the website and leave a message

Why bother? Because it needs to be said .. and they need to hear it.

Thank you for your support

Posted by: Grace Vernon

No comments:

Post a Comment