Sunday 25 October 2009

Charity single

Pixie Lott, N-Dubz, Tinchy Stryder cover Killers for War Child single

Plus Chipmunk and VV Brown involved in 'All These Things That I've Done' version

Pixie Lott, N-Dubz, Tinchy Stryder,VV Brown and Chipmunk have contributed to a new version of The Killers' 2004 single 'All These Things That I've Done'.

The new version will be released as a single in August to raise money for the War Child charity, reports BBC Newsbeat.

Ben Knowles, music and entertainment director of War Child, explained that The Killers had approved the track.

Tulisa of N-Dubz said her own ignorance about the work of War Child, which helps children across the world affected by war, was an indicator of how important the song could be to raising awareness.

"It's an issue that hasn't been looked at enough," he said. "And you know, even until I found out about this event, I didn't really know that much about it, and that's saying something you know.

"And the fact that I'm only finding out now is not really good enough. So that was every reason for me to get involved."
http://www.nme.com/news/various-artists/45882
Posted by: Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment