Wednesday 14 October 2009

Simon Weston


Simon Weston could be a good person to approach regarding a speaker for the event. I have visited his website, here is a statement from him:


In 1982 I was aboard the Sir Galahad when it was destroyed in Bluff Cove on the Falklands Islands. I suffered 46% burns to my body and went on to have numerous operations. However, I was one of the lucky ones. I survived.
Since then it has been my privilge to have been invited to speak at events across the UK and abroad. I have met some wonderful people and had the opporunity to have been involved in many worthwhile charities.

I thank you for taking the time to visit my website and look forward to hearing from you.

Best Wishes

Simon

http://www.simonweston.com/

Posted By: Lottie

No comments:

Post a Comment